If you need to reschedule a lesson you must cancel at least 24 hours before your lesson.
First – cancel your lesson
- Log in to your account and make sure you’re looking at the correct family member’s profile
- Click the “My Schedule” tab
- Find the lesson you need to cancel and click “Cancel”
Then – search for a new lesson time
- Click the “Book Now” tab
- Choose the type of lesson you want (piano, voice, guitar, etc)
- Choose whether you want a 30-minute or a 60-minute lesson and click “Next”
- Choose your preferred teacher and click “Next”
- Choose an available date on the calendar, pick a time and click “Next” – Remember, you can only reschedule a lesson two weeks in advance
- The rescheduled lesson will be automatically paid for by your membership if you have an available pass. If not, you’ll need to buy a membership or pass.