See our full pricing details here
See our withdrawal policy and how to withdraw here.
You can reschedule any lesson in the Scheduling App. Just make sure to cancel at least 24 hours before your lesson.
- Cancel your lesson at least 24hrs before your lesson. Here’s how >>
- Reschedule online using the ‘Book a Reschedule’ tab in the Scheduling App. Here’s how >>
- You can reschedule no more than 2 weeks in advance.
- You may reschedule with your primary teacher, or a different teacher, or even a different instrument!
- It is up to you to manage your schedule – the power is in your hands!
If your teacher will need to miss lesson, they will notify you immediately and work with you to reschedule or arrange a substitute teacher.
When you withdraw from lessons, you time is made available for other students. We will do our best to work with your preferences, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or teacher
Musicologie cannot offer refunds for any missed lessons.
It sounds scary but it’s not. It’s just a first lesson designed for you (or your child) to meet your teacher, talk about goals and develop a curriculum and plan for ongoing lessons. Every student starts here, regardless of age and ability.
You will be charged a prorated amount for the remaining days in the month and then you’ll go into our automated system and be billed on the 1st of each month for the upcoming month.